Kamis, 19 Januari 2012

contoh ekspresi bahasa inggris menarik

hallo..friends in this moment i want to tell you about some expressings in the daily. let's go...
Expressing sympathy (ekpresi simpati)
 That’s terrible !
 That’s too bad !
 How awful !
 I am so sorry to hear that
 I am so sorry to know that
 What a shame
 What a pity
 Poor you !
 Please accept my condolence
 I express my deep condolence
Expressing like (ekpresi suka)
 I love travelling very much
 I really like watching film
 I am fond of listening music
Expressing dislike (ekpresi tidak suka)
 I don’t like listening music
 I dislike walking in the rain
 I hate walking through the forest
Accepting (menerima)
 I’d love to
 That sounds great
 I’d be glad to
 We are very happy to come
Refusing (menolak)
 I’d love to but i can’t
 I’d love to but i won’t be able to
Giving permission (membolehkan)
 Of course
 Please go ahead
 No, i don’t mind
 That’s all right
Refusing permission (menolak permintaan)
 Smoking is not allowed
 We don’t allow anyone to enter the room
 I’d rather you not to
 You are not allowed to do that
Satisfaction (kepuasan)
 I’m satisfied
 I feel contented with it
 It gives me satisfaction
 It makes me satisfied
Dissatisfaction (tidak Puas)
 I’m not satisfied with it
 It dissapoints me
 It makes me dissapointed
 I’m dissapointed with it

1 komentar: